At the foot of the far western end of the Segaria ridge lies a valley with a
group of smaller crags, these make up the Segaria Barranco Buttresses. So far
only parts of the Northern side of this valley have been developed although
there is plenty of potential on the Southern side as well.
- South facing with little shade, although some shade can be found just a
few yards further down into the valley.
- Mostly single pitch routes.
- Trad routes, there are no bolts on any of these routes.
- Most routes are at the easier end of the scale between Diff and VS.
- These are very new routes and none of them have been climbed very often.
All routes should be tackled with this in mind as there is still some loose
- 1/4 hour walk in, mostly level although some uphill as you approach the